[Orlsta] LSTA grantee orientation for FFY2012

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Fri Jan 20 13:40:01 PST 2012

Greetings all,

Grantee orientation for FFY2012 grantees is Friday, January 27, 2012 at the Oregon State Library in Room B9 (basement) from 10:30-12:00.   Thank you for everyone who has let us know they were coming.  If you have not contacted us, please do and let us know if you will be here so we have enough materials.  If you are an experienced LSTA grantee, you do not need to attend.

Directions: http://www.osl.state.or.us/directions/
Parking information: http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/ParkingOps.shtml

The closest parking is on Winter St.; bring change to feed the meters.

If weather or road conditions are a concern for you, please feel free to call me anytime and we'll arrange an orientation via telephone.

Please don't hesitate to call us if you have any questions.

Yours,
Ann

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Oregon State Library