[Orlsta] FFY2012 competitive contracts coming out by end of next week with Feb. 1 start date

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Fri Jan 27 14:20:47 PST 2012

To all FFY2012 competitive grantees:

We just got word this morning that the Institute of Museum and Library Services  has mailed the paperwork for our entire FFY2012 LSTA allotment yesterday!   As soon as that paperwork arrives here and we sign off on it, we will issue and send your grant contracts.  At this time, we are hoping that will be by or before next Friday.

We are dating your contracts with a February 1, 2012 start date, which will cover any personnel that may be transitioning off an expiring grant.  As usual, we will send you two copies of your grant contract.   Your grant is active as soon as your local authorized person signs.  Be sure to return one of the signed contracts to us.

For those of you not finished with your first or second-year grant,  note that since we issue single year grants, multiple years can run in tandem.  Please call me if you have any concerns or special needs.

Yours,

Ann

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Oregon State Library