[Orlsta] all FFY2011 funded grants - let me know asap if you have unused funds from your grant

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Wed Aug 8 09:02:40 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Thank you to the FFY2011 grants that have sent their final claims and reports.

For those that haven't, please let me know asap what funds you will not be using.   We will appreciate a prompt filing of financial reports and claims.

We will be committing those funds elsewhere to be sure they are spent out before the federal fiscal year ends September 30.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Yours,
Ann

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Oregon State Library