[Orlsta] check your grant finances please, and file grant modifications as needed for 2014 competitive grants

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Fri Jan 9 15:09:28 PST 2015

Hello,

With one or two exceptions, most of the FFY2014 grants will end February 28, 2015. Please double check your grant contracts for the ending date.

Please take time to check that your expenditures are on track and that your project will be ending February 28.  If not, please contact me and we can talk about extensions, changes in goals, etc. If your expenditures are being tracked by a separate fiscal agent, Sponsored Projects office or some such, it would be a very good idea to talk to them soon and be sure to claim reimbursements.

I have attached the grant modification form, which can now be signed, scanned and emailed, if you need to file for an extension.

Yours,
Ann

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Oregon State Library
Library Support and Development Services
250 Winter St.
Salem, OR 97301
ann.reed at state.or.us<mailto:ann.reed at state.or.us>
phone 503-378-5027