[Orlsta] 2016 LSTA grant cycle

Ferol Weyand ferol.weyand at state.or.us
Tue Aug 2 16:13:23 PDT 2016

From: Ferol Weyand
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 12:58 PM
To: (orlsta at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:orlsta at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>) <orlsta at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:orlsta at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>>
Subject: 2016 LSTA grant cycle

Hi Everyone,

Let me introduce myself to you. I am the person who manages the documents and files for the LSTA grants, and you will be sending all reports and claims for payments to me.

Please add me to your contacts as soon as possible. Ferol.weyand at state.or.us<mailto:Ferol.weyand at state.or.us>

You have been added to the "orlsta" electronic mailing list that the State Library uses to communicate all things LSTA. Normally these one-way communications come from Ann Reed<mailto:ann.reed at state.or.us>, Federal Program Coordinator and/or Susan Westin<mailto:susan.b.westin at state.or.us>, Program Manager for Library Support and Development Services Division.

For higher level questions regarding your LSTA grant budget, processes, regulations, etc., please contact Ann. Her phone number is 503-378-5027.

Remember that the reporting period for each grant is stated on page three of  your contract.

Financial and activities reports are due on these dates:

?  October 31, 2016

?  January 31, 2017

?  April 30, 2017

?  July 31, 2017

?  Final report  -  August 31, 2017

OBOB, OSLIS and SAGE statewide grants, your financial and activities reports are due:

?  January 31, 2017

?  July 31, 2017

?  Final report - August 31, 2017

There are no extensions this year. All monies must be spent by June 30, 2017.

We look forward to working with you on your grant and wish you great success.

Ferol

p.s. If you are on orlsta and feel you should no longer be, please let me know.

Ferol Weyand, Library Support and Development Services Consulting Assistant
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St NE, Salem, OR 97301-3950
503-378-2525
ferol.weyand at state.or.us<mailto:ferol.weyand at state.or.us>

Follow us:  [cid:image004.png at 01D0358C.4523C4D0] <https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>   [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>  [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>