[Orlsta] Greetings from the State Library

Ross Fuqua Ross.Fuqua at state.or.us
Thu Oct 12 09:44:43 PDT 2017

Hello all (current and recent) LSTA grantees in Oregon!

I realize some of you have just wrapped up your 2016 LSTA grant projects & reporting, and others are just getting started on 2017 projects for this current fiscal year, so.... While I've got you all on this list, I wanted to officially introduce myself as the new Data and Federal Programs Consultant at the State Library of Oregon.

Some of you I have already had the chance to meet and/or work with through OLA or through my previous position at Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS), and for others I am a stranger - but hopefully not for long.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any and all questions regarding your LSTA competitive grants or with questions about the grant process. I may not know the answer(!), but I am getting incredible support here from Ferol Weyand, Susan Westin, and my other amazing (and welcoming) colleagues in our Library Support and Development Services division. I am also responsible for the annual Public Library Survey / Statistical Report, so if you have questions about that please contact me anytime.

I'm looking forward to working with you all in the future.

Cheers,

Ross Fuqua
Data & Federal Programs Consultant
503-378-5027 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>