[Orlsta] LSTA quarterly progress/financial reports due 10/31

Ross Fuqua Ross.Fuqua at state.or.us
Tue Oct 17 09:32:30 PDT 2017

Hello all 2017-18 LSTA grantees,

Please remember to submit your first quarterly progress/financial reports to us by Tuesday, October 31, for activities and expenditures made between July 1 and September 30, 2017 on your current LSTA grant project.

I've already heard from a couple of you who are on top of things! Thank you!

If you have worked on a LSTA grant in the past, you'll find that this year we've combined the quarterly progress and financial reports into a single report<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/LSTA/FinalReport2017.docx>. However, we'd also like to have your Claims for Payment on a quarterly basis as well (a separate form<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/LSTA/ClaimforPayment.doc>) - please include scans of any relevant receipts, invoices, or supporting documentation for expenditures during this first quarter as well.

Please email all completed forms to our amazing Consulting Assistant Ferol Weyand at ferol.weyand at state.or.us<mailto:ferol.weyand at state.or.us>, and be sure to include your grant number in the subject line of your email.

We have basic information on our website about managing your LSTA grant<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/LSTA/grants/manage.aspx>, but please send any questions you may have my way.

Thanks so much!

Ross Fuqua
Data & Federal Programs Consultant