[Orlsta] LSTA grant deadlines

Ross Fuqua Ross.Fuqua at state.or.us
Fri Jul 20 14:55:06 PDT 2018

Hello Oregon FY2017 LSTA Competitive Grant recipients and Statewide Project leads!

This is a quick reminder about a couple upcoming deadlines:

*        Fourth quarter progress reports are due July 31, 2018 (for activities/expenditures from April 1 - June 30); for statewide projects, your second 6-month progress report is due at this time.

*        Please also send us your final Claim for Reimbursement by July 31, 2018, for grant-related expenditures during the fourth quarter (or since your last claim). Remember to include invoices, timesheets, or other supporting documentation.

*        A final report is due August 31, 2018. I'll send another reminder about that one in mid-August.

These forms can be found at:
https://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/LSTA/grants/manage.aspx

Please send all reports and reimbursement claims to Ferol Weyand at ferol.weyand at state.or.us<mailto:ferol.weyand at state.or.us>.

Thanks to those of you who have already sent us your fourth quarter reports!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email me.

Cheers,

Ross Fuqua
Data & Federal Programs Consultant
ross.fuqua at state.or.us<mailto:ross.fuqua at state.or.us> | 503-378-5027 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>