[Orlsta] FY2017 LSTA grant final reports due August 31

LSTA Grants LSTA.Grants at state.or.us
Wed Aug 8 14:45:30 PDT 2018

Hello recent and current LSTA grant recipients!

For those of you who have just wrapped up a FY2017 LSTA grant project, this is a general reminder that your final report is due by Friday, August 31, 2018. Please use this final report form (Word doc)<https://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/LSTA/FinalReport2017.docx>, and email it to Ferol Weyand at ferol.weyand at state.or.us<mailto:ferol.weyand at state.or.us> on or before the 31st. Our LSTA Advisory Council will review final reports at their meeting on September 10, and will be picking a 2017 LSTA Project of the Year based on criteria listed at the bottom of this page, under Additional Information<https://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/LSTA/grants/apply/index.aspx>.

For those who just started your FY2018 LSTA grant projects July 1, 2018 - welcome! I hope your projects are off to a good start. I've already had a chance to meet with a few of you to go over our timeline, reports, and reimbursement processes, and I have several more meetings scheduled like this with others in the coming weeks. I have not necessarily reached out to those of you who are in your second or third year of LSTA funding, because you've got it down at this point! But please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

We are in the process of changing some of our communications & record-keeping methods with our grantees, so if you have questions about your FY2018 LSTA grant please email us at lsta.grants at state.or.us<mailto:lsta.grants at state.or.us> and we'll get back to you ASAP. I'm also happy to answer any questions over the phone, too. :)

One more bit of news: the State Library of Oregon will be launching a new website, currently scheduled for mid-September. We are all fairly confident that you'll find our new site to be less confusing, easier to navigate, and with streamlined, higher-quality content. We'll have more to share in the coming weeks, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about that.

Thanks for doing incredible work at your library and for your communities through these projects!

Cheers,

Ross Fuqua
Data & Federal Programs Consultant
ross.fuqua at state.or.us<mailto:ross.fuqua at state.or.us> | 503-378-5027 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>