[ORMAP-Tech] ORMAP Business Plans

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Wed Apr 1 14:12:17 PDT 2009

Just a quick reminder to everyone to please update your online ORMAP
business plan by Friday April 3, 2009. If you have a spring grant
application in, you must have a current business plan for your grant
application to be considered for funding.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Phil McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Property Tax Division - CDOT
503-945-8493