[ORMAP-Tech] New Contact Number for Phil McClellan

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Wed Jul 29 10:50:13 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

First, I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes for the
birth of my first child, Kathryn "Katie". She was born on July 9, 2009
and was 8 lbs 3 oz., 21.5 inches long. Mom and daughter are at home and
doing well. I'm back to work and trying to dig my way out of all the
emails, paperwork, and setting up a new phone.

I had mentioned a few weeks ago that they would be replacing my desk
phone with a Blackberry; that time has come. I have a new number that
you can contact me at and it is, 503-586-8128.

Let me know if you have any questions. If you sent me an email the past
3 weeks and are waiting for a response, I'm getting there.

Thanks again,
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division - CDOT