[ORMAP-Tech] Fall 2009 ORMAP Funding Cycle

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Tue Jun 30 11:54:33 PDT 2009

Hello,

As some of you may know, my wife and I are expecting our first kid at
the end of July. This means that I will be out of the office for the
fist half of August, which is also when the fall funding cycle starts
for ORMAP (draft grant applications are due August 14, 2009). To aid in
the planning for the fall cycle I'm asking if you could update your
business plans, if you haven't already, to reflect your remapping plans
for this fall and beyond.

Also, you don't have to wait until August 14th to send your grant
requests. If you already have it completed and would like for me to look
it over, send them my way. Over the next could weeks we'll be discussing
who at DOR will be covering for me while I'm out. Also, there is talk of
replacing my desk phone with a Blackberry in July, which means a new
phone number. I will pass the new number and any other contact
information along to you as soon as I know.

Thanks,
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division - CDOT