[ORMAP-Tech] ORMAP Spring 2009 Grant Applications

MCCLELLAN Philip L Philip.L.Mcclellan at state.or.us
Tue Mar 3 06:54:11 PST 2009

I have posted all of the grant applications that passed the
Administrative Review of the Funding Criteria on the ORMAP site(
http://www.ormap.org/directory.cfm?directory=grants\proposed&sd=\2009\09
_Spring). If you submitted a grant application and it's not posted,
please contact me.

I have attached a copy of the current funding criteria. If you're
planning to attend the spring tech group meeting on March 19, 2009, to
help review the grants, please use this criteria as a guide. At this
meeting we'll also discuss the pending administrative rule for the
funding criteria and the 2012 goal 6 date. I will be sending out the
agenda next week.

If you have not do so already, and would like to keep up with the ORMAP
Tech Group, please register for the mailing list at,
http://listsmart.osl.state.or.us/mailman/listinfo/ormap-tech.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Phil

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue