[ORMAP-Tech] Questions for Spring 2009 ORMAP Grant Applications

tracied at co.umatilla.or.us tracied at co.umatilla.or.us
Tue Mar 17 13:04:28 PDT 2009

Phil,

I have a problem, I am in a class and won't be available for the tech
meeting phone call.

Yes, Umatilla County's parcels are not going to need anymore money from
ORMAP to get them into compliance.  WE are reviewing the data as time
allows.  WE are constantly updating and working with the data.  The next
step is to be able to plot from the edgematched file.  The grant
application is to allow us to have the program that was created by IDS to
be enhanced so that the program is more user friendly.

I hope that this explanation will be suffice enough for the tech groups
question.  If you need more answers, I will be available next week..... I
am sorry that this class was the only one scheduled during this month and
I needed to attend.....

Tracie