[ORMAP-Tech] November 5, 2009 ORMAP Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda

MAP OR or.map at state.or.us
Mon Nov 2 14:19:13 PST 2009

We will be meeting at the Revenue's main office in Salem in room 467.
Not at the Salem Field office. Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks,
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Phil McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Property Tax Division - CDOT
503-586-8128