[ORMAP-Tech] Fall 2009 ORMAP Grant Reductions

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Wed Nov 4 07:06:58 PST 2009

For those of you wondering when I'll be sending out the Grant Reduction
forms for the fall funding cycle; I'll be sending them out next week.
I'm waiting for the recommendation of the Advisory Committee on the
grant caps and revising the goal 6 date. The advisory committee meeting
is scheduled for Thursday, November 5, 2009 from 1 - 4 pm in room 467 at
the main Revenue building in Salem.

The agenda and other documents for the meeting are available on the
ORMAP site.

http://www.ormap.org/directory.cfm?directory=committees\advcomm&sd=\agen
das\2009.

I will notify everyone of the decisions after the meeting.

Thank you,
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division - CDOT