[ORMAP-Tech] Today's ORMAP Advisory Committee Meeting.

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Thu Nov 5 09:30:12 PST 2009

Just a reminder for those of you who are not on the road already.
Today's ORMAP Advisory Committee meeting is in the main revenue building
in Salem; 955 Center Street NE, and from 1 pm - 4 pm.

If you are planning to attend by web/phone the address to login to the
web meeting is, www.webmeeting.att.com. The meeting number and phone
number (they are the same) is, 877-214-5010 as well as the participant
codes, 174341.

The agenda and all of the related documentation is contained in the
meeting "packet" which can be downloaded from the ORMAP site and the
link below. I have attached one additional document (I just got the
final numbers for the admin costs this morning), the fund report for the
quarter ending September 2009.

http://www.ormap.org/directory.cfm?directory=committees\advcomm&sd=\agen
das\2009

I'm sorry for any confusion or misunderstandings.

Thanks you.
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division - CDOT