[ORMAP-Tech] Funding Suggestions for the Fall 2009 and Future Cycles.

Bob Haas Bob_Haas at co.deschutes.or.us
Wed Oct 21 15:02:35 PDT 2009

Hi Phil,

I have reviewed the results of the large grant cap analysis and small
grant full funding approach for both the current funding cycle and the
Spring 2009 funding cycle.  I believe the approach is an improved
methodology that results in justifiable grant awards.  I continue to
support moving forward with the revised approach and its application to
the current and future ORMAP funding cycles.

Bob

Bob Haas
Deschutes County Information Technology
(541) 330-4608