[ORMAP-Tech] ORMAP Fall 2009 Tech Group Agenda

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Mon Sep 14 15:31:41 PDT 2009

For the 4 counties with questions listed on the fall agenda. You can
forward your replies to me, if you'd like, and I can present them to the
group.

Thanks,
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Phil McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Property Tax Division - CDOT
503-586-8128