[ORMAP-Tech] Spring 2010 ORMAP Grants

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Mon Apr 5 07:53:06 PDT 2010

I'm sorry, I omitted one county from the list, Josephine.

I have requests from:

Clackamas
Crook
Curry
Jefferson
Josephine
Klamath
Lane
Morrow
Polk
Tillamook
Wallowa
Washington

Thanks,
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Phil McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Property Tax Division - CDOT
503-586-8128