[ORMAP-Tech] ORMAP Spring 2010 ORMAP Grant Applications.

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Mon Apr 19 07:18:59 PDT 2010

Good morning everyone. I sorry for this, but with the combination of
confusion, miscommunication, and the break down in technology there was
one grant mistakenly omitted for the original group (Coos County). It is
now posted on the ORMAP site (
http://www.ormap.org/directory.cfm?directory=grants\proposed&sd=\2010\10
_Spring) and I have also attached a copy to this email.

Also as a reminder, if you have any questions concerning the other
grants please send those to me by 5 pm today (April 19th). And if you
could please read over the Coos County grant request and have any
questions concerning it to me by 5 pm Tuesday April 20, 2010, I would
appreciate it.

Once again I'm very sorry for this late submission. If you have any
questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division - CDOT