[ORMAP-Tech] Spring 2010 ORMAP Tech Group Meeting Agenda -- April 22, 2010

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Tue Apr 20 08:43:21 PDT 2010

Good morning.

I have attached a copy of the agenda for the spring 2010 ORMAP tech
group meeting and the related documents. This should include:

1.	2010-04-22 Agenda
2.	Spring 2010 ORMAP Grant Questions
3.	Fund Balance
4.	Tools Business Plan 20100407

The meeting is scheduled for Thursday April 22, 2010 from 10 am - 3 pm
at the Department's Salem field office. You can get directions to the
field office on the ORMAP site at, http://www.ormap.org/events.cfm.

If you're unable to attend in person, we will have the conference call
option available. The number is 504-588-9772 with a participant code:
174341. This is also at the top of the agenda.

You can also download the full agenda packet from the ORMAP site as well
at:

http://www.ormap.org/directory.cfm?directory=committees\techgroup&sd=\ag
endas\2010

I gave a deadline of today, April 20, 2010, by 5 pm for any questions
concerning the Coos County grant request. If I receive any I will pass
them along in a later email.

Thank you and I'm looking forward to see you all.

Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division - CDOT