[ORMAP-Tech] April 22, 2010 Spring ORMAP Tech Group Meeting -- Questions

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Wed Apr 21 06:48:42 PDT 2010

I did not receive any more questions concerning any of the spring ORMAP
grants. I did receive some responses to those questions and I have added
them to the list of questions; I have attached those responses to this
email. Even though you have responded to the questions in writing I
would like for you to be available to elaborate on your responses if
needed. Which means you'll still need to attend the meeting, either in
person or on the phone.

Thank you,
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division - CDOT