[ORMAP-Tech] FW: ArcGIS Server and the APIs: Next meeting

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Wed Mar 3 08:38:36 PST 2010

I got this invitation to a meeting here in Salem about web services
using Arc Server (see below). If anyone is interested in attending
please feel free to join us.

Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Phil McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Property Tax Division - CDOT
503-586-8128