[ORMAP-Tech] Spring 2010 ORMAP Grant Applications

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Tue Mar 23 09:46:18 PDT 2010

Good morning,

I just wanted to remind everyone that spring 2010 ORMAP grant
applications are due by April 2, 2010. As I mentioned in earlier emails
the 20% limit is projected to be $65,680, this may change once I get the
final deposit information for the spring cycle. I'll know the final
limit by the 1st spring tech group meeting April 22, 2010. The 3% limit
was announced at $9,852, this will not change based on the actual
deposit. Below is the definitions for small and large grants.

Small Grants: Small grants are grants requesting 3%, or less, of the
projected available funds in a funding cycle. The Department will
announce the projections of available funds prior to the funding cycle.
Counties requesting a "small grant" will receive full funding if it
passes the funding criteria as defined by the department. These grants
are awarded funds prior to grants that exceeded the 3%, reducing the
overall available dollars.

Large Grants: Large grants are grant requests over 20% of the available
funds for a funding cycle. The Department will announce the projections
of available funds prior to the funding cycle. Counties may apply for
the funds outlined in their business plans that are needed to complete
their remapping projects by the 2016 goal. They will apply with the
knowledge that any applications that exceed the 20% limit are
automatically modified to this limit prior to going through the funding
criteria and reduction process if requests exceed the available amount
for that funding cycle.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division - CDOT