[ORMAP-Tech] Fall 2010 ORMAP Grant Applications

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at dor.state.or.us
Mon Oct 11 11:59:17 PDT 2010

I have posted the fall 2010 ORMAP grant application on the ORMAP web site:

http://www.ormap.org/directory.cfm?directory=grants\proposed&sd=\2010\10_Fall

Please review them and send any questions you may have concerning the applications to me by Friday October 15, 2010. I will include those questions with the meeting agenda for the 1st Tech Group meeting; which is scheduled for Thursday October 21, 2010 from 10AM - 3PM at the Department's Salem Field Office. Please see the ORMAP site for meeting details and directions.

http://www.ormap.org/events.cfm

Thanks,
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division - CDOT