[ORMAP-Tech] Spring 2011 ORMAP Grant Applications

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at dor.state.or.us
Mon Mar 28 14:47:18 PDT 2011

Good Afternoon. The spring 2011 ORMAP grant applications are available for tech group review. You can find the documents on the ORMAP site:

http://www.ormap.org/directory.cfm?directory=grants\proposed&sd=\2011\11_Spring

If you have any questions concerning any of the applications please send them to me no later than Friday April 8, 2011. I will then include your questions on the agenda for our April 13, 2011 tech group meeting. This meeting will be held at the Department's main office building in Salem, 955 Center Street NE, in room 467, from 10 am - 3 pm. If you need a copy of the Funding Criteria document you can download it from ORMAP as well.

http://www.ormap.org/ormap/forms.cfm

There should also be a copy attached to each grant application.

Please remember if you plan to attend the April 13th meeting in Salem and need a parking pass for the yellow lot, please let me know by Monday April 4, 2011.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********************************************************************************************************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division - CDOT