[ORMAP-Tech] (no subject)

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Thu Nov 17 08:01:45 PST 2011

Good morning,

At yesterday's ORMAP Advisory Committee meeting they approved the tech group recommendation to change ORMAP's policy on final remapping grant applications. ORMAP will now award counties submitting their final remapping application, that meets the funding criteria, the 20% limit.

I have attached the reduction spreadsheet to reflect this decision. I will be sending out grant addendums next week with these reductions for applying counties to fill out to reflect the change in deliverables. After I have received the completed addendums I will send out the award letters.

I will also be making this policy change to the funding criteria and ORMAP policy documents.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Coordinator
Property Tax Division -- CDOT
955 Center Street NE