[ORMAP-Tech] Fall 2011 ORMAP Grant Applications

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Mon Oct 3 10:28:37 PDT 2011

Good morning.

I have posted all but one of the fall 2011 ORMAP grant applications, I'm waiting on a status map for the other one, but I wanted to let you get started on the rest. I will send out the meeting agenda later this week and it will have all of the information for the conference call and web meeting.

They are located on the ORMAP site at,

http://www.ormap.org/directory.cfm?directory=grants\proposed&sd=\2011\11_Fall

When reviewing the grants we are looking to meeting the technical review from the funding criteria.

Technical Review

Each of these criteria is pass/fail. If the application does not meet the criteria, the county can make changes via an addendum following the technical committee's first meeting and prior to the committee's second meeting.

The grant application must:

1.      Demonstrate a successful process.
A successful process is one that is cost effective and aligns with the ORMAP goals.

2.      Have a completion timeframe not to exceed one year.
Projects that will last longer than one year must be broken into multi-year projects or phases and are reviewed each year.

3.      Have a reasonable and measurable deliverable.
A reasonable and measurable deliverable is a deliverable that can be completed within the one-year timeframe using the methodology detailed in the grant application.

If you have any questions concerning any of the grant applications please send them to me by the end of the day on Monday October 10, 2011 so I can get them sent out to the respected counties in time for our meeting on Wednesday October 12, 2011.

The meeting will be here in Salem at the Revenue Building in room 467. You do not need to check in at room 135 to get a badge, just take the elevator up to the 4th floor. Room 467 is just outside of the director's office. I have received parking pass request from the following counties and members:

Doug Sackinger -- Benton
Eric Bohard -- Clackamas
Robin Gallo -- Columbia
David Cutting -- Lane
Scott Valentine -- Linn
Windy Schink -- Tillamook
Hall Guttormsen -- Washington
Brian Hansberry -- Yamhill
Byron Clayton -- BLM
Tim Khouri -- PGE

If you'd need a parking pass and you're not on my list please let me know by the end of the day today (10/3) as I'll be mailing them out tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Phil

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Coordinator