[ORMAP-Tech] Fall 2011 ORMAP Tech Group Agenda and Attachments

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Thu Oct 6 10:44:32 PDT 2011

Good Morning.

I have attached a copy of the fall 2011 ORMAP tech group's agenda, along with the attached documents for review. The meeting is scheduled for Wednesday October 12, 2011 at the main Revenue building in Salem from 10 am - 3 pm. We will be in room 467, there is no need to get a badge, just take the elevator up to the 4th floor. Everyone who requested parking passes should be receiving those in the next couple days. If you don't receive your pass by Tuesday evening please let me know and I'll have one waiting for you in room 135.

You should have the following document attached to the email.

 1.  Agenda
 2.  Fund Report document from June 2011
 3.  Draft of the Edgematching Agreement
 4.  Amendments (updates) to the Cadastral FIT Agreement
 5.  2011 Cadastral FIT Tracker -- List of Counties that have signed the agreement
 6.  Feedback document from state agencies

The entire packet is posted on the ORMAP site.

http://www.ormap.org/directory.cfm?directory=committees\techgroup&sd=\agendas\2011

If you have any questions or comments concerning any of the fall ORMAP grants please send those to be no later than 3 pm on Monday October 10, 2011. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Phil

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Coordinator