[ORMAP-Tech] Fall 2011 ORMAP Grant Points

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Mon Oct 17 09:25:19 PDT 2011

Attached are 2 spreadsheets. One including Crook County in the point totals and one without Crook County. At the tech group meeting last week we discussed awarding Crook County the full 20% because this was their final grant request. This policy change will recommended at the fall Advisory Committee committee meeting.

Please review the points awarded and let me know if you have any questions or corrections. Please send me your comments by Friday October 21, 2011. Once I have an approval from the group I will do the reductions, with one including Crook and another without.  After a decision is made at the advisory committee meeting on November 16, 2011. I will send out the grant reduction request forms and we'll proceed with the contracts.

I will set aside some time, if needed, at the 2nd tech group/ORMAP tools meeting for any discussion that might be needed for this and any other topics. The meeting is scheduled from 1 - 4 pm in room 467 at the Revenue building in Salem. I'll be sending out that agenda later today.

Thanks,
Phil

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Coordinator