[ORMAP-Tech] Spring 2012 ORMAP Grant Applications.

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Tue Apr 3 07:38:16 PDT 2012

Good Morning.

I wanted to let you all know that we have a meeting location for the spring tech group meeting scheduled for April 25, 2012. We will be meeting in the Willamette room at Marion County Public Works at 5155 Silverton Road NE, here in Salem, from 10 am - 3 pm. I will sent along all the phone, internet, and agenda in the coming weeks.

I have received grant applications from the following counties for the spring 2012 ORMAP funding cycle.

Benton
Clackamas
Deschutes
Harney
Jefferson
Josephine
Klamath
Lane
Linn
Morrow
Polk
Tillamook
Wallowa
Washington
Yamhill

Thanks,
Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Operations and Policy Analyst
Property Tax Division
Program & Policy Support Section