[ORMAP-Tech] Spring 2012 ORMAP Tech Group Meeting Agenda - April 25, 2012

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Thu Apr 19 16:32:59 PDT 2012

Good afternoon,

I wanted to get this out to you all so you have a few days to look it over before our meeting on Wednesday April 25, 2012. Our meeting is scheduled from 10 am - 3 pm at the Marion County Public Works here in Salem (directions are attached to the agenda).

Attached you will find:

1.    Agenda (with directions)

2.    Questions concerning the grant applications

3.    Fund and deposit information

4.    Cover letter to Assessors for FIT agreement

5.    Copy of the agreement

6.    Cadastral Data Exchange Standard with proposed edits

I will be out of the office until Tuesday April 24, 2012, but will be in training most of the day. I will be in the office in the morning and again later in the afternoon. I will attempt to answer any questions when I can.

Thanks and I'll see you all on Wednesday the 25th.

Phil
****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Operations and Policy Analyst
Property Tax Division
Program & Policy Support Section