[ORMAP-Tech] Spring 2012 ORMAP Grant Application Schedule

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Mon Mar 5 08:45:12 PST 2012

Good morning, it's that time of the year again.

The draft spring grant applications are due to me digitally and as a word document by Friday March 30, 2012.

The 20% grant maximum is estimated at $59,066. Please remember that this amount will more than likely change once I receive the official numbers later in April.

The 3% grant limit is $8.860. This amount will stay the same and any grant applications at or below this amount will receive full funding.

You can find the full spring 2012 grant application schedule on the ORMAP site at, http://www.ormap.com/events.cfm.

I'm still looking for a location for the April 25, 2012 spring tech group meeting in the mid-valley. If you have a location that is available and meets our need; please let me know.

Thanks,
Phil
****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Operations and Policy Analyst
Property Tax Division
Program & Policy Support Section