[ORMAP-Tech] ORMAP Spring 2012 Grant Reductions

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Thu May 10 07:26:06 PDT 2012

I did not receive any questions concerning the final points matrix that I sent out last week. So, I have attached a copy of the spring 2012 grant reductions. I will be sending out reduction request amendments to each of the counties next week.

Thanks,
Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Operations and Policy Analyst
Property Tax Division
Program & Policy Support Section