[ORMAP-Tech] Fall 2012 ORMAP Grant Point Matrix and Reductions

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Tue Oct 30 09:02:30 PDT 2012

I have calculated the reductions based on the points and have attached it. I will be sending out the reduction request forms, or the deliverable modifications based on the reductions later today and tomorrow. Please return them no later than November 16, 2012. That way I can get the award letters ready to send out after the Advisory Committee meeting on November 28, 2012.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks,
Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Operations and Policy Analyst
Support, assistance, & Oversight Section
Property Tax Division
Oregon Department of Revenue
Phone: 503-586-8128
Fax: 503-945-8737