[ORMAP-Tech] April 24, 2013 ORMAP Tech Group Meeting - Agenda

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at dor.state.or.us
Tue Apr 16 11:30:09 PDT 2013

I have attached the agenda for the 1st spring ORMAP Tech Group meeting on the ORMAP site. It is also posted on the ORMAP site. The tech group meeting agenda and minutes are under the "Technical" tab.
http://www.ormap.net/index.cfm?opt=people

Also, I wanted to remind everyone that we will be meeting at the Corvallis-Benton Public Library in Corvallis. As always, you may use the web and phone conference as well.

I did not receive any questions for the grant applications. I will ask the group to move all the applications to the next step, the priority scoring approval. You will find the point matrix at part of the "agenda packet."

Thanks,
Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Operations and Policy Analyst
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division