[ORMAP-Tech] Fall 2013 ORMAP Tech Group Meeting Agenda

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at dor.state.or.us
Mon Oct 21 12:07:22 PDT 2013

Hello Everyone, I wanted to send out a reminder for our meeting on Wednesday.

Subject:      Fall 2013 ORMAP Tech Group Meeting
Location:     Corvallis-Benton County Public Library
                   645 NW Monroe Ave.
                   Corvallis OR

Date:           Wednesday October 23, 2013
Time:          10 am - 3 pm

Phone:        (877) 214-5010 participant code: 174341

WebEX:       www.webmeeting.att.com<http://www.webmeeting.att.com>
877-214-5010 participant code: 174341

You will find the agenda and other documents for the fall 2013 ORMAP tech group meeting. The document will also be posted on the ORMAP site.

http://www.ormap.net/index.cfm?opt=people

Thanks,
Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Operations and Policy Analyst
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division