[ORMAP-Tech] ORMAP Scoring Summary and CAFFA Forecast

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Mon May 5 13:51:20 PDT 2014

Good Afternoon.

As discussed at the April 30, 2014 ORMAP Tech Group meeting. I have attached the forecast for the County Assessment and Taxation Fund (CATF) and the County Assessment Function Funding Assistance Program (CAFFA). As it was explained to me, the CATF is the fund where the money goes from delinquent interest, recording fees, and county investment earnings. And CAFFA then distributes the funds to the counties. This may sound familiar as the Oregon Land Information Fund (OLIS) is where the $1 from the recording fees goes and the Oregon Map Project (ORMAP) then distributes those funds to the counties... And the Spring 2014 ORMAP Scoring Summary.

The "scoring summary" shows the points that were awarded the spring 2014 ORMAP grant applications and the weighted reductions based on those points. Please review the point scores. If you have any questions send them to me by then end of the day on May 16, 2014. I'll be on vacation the week of May 12, 2014 and will return on Monday May 19, 2014.

If there are no scoring corrections I will send out the ORMAP Grant Reduction Request forms to be filled out and returned.

Have a great day!

Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division