[ORMAP-Tech] Fall 2014 ORMAP Grant Application Tech Group Review.

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Wed Oct 8 08:00:02 PDT 2014

Good morning!

I have placed the ORMAP grant applications that were submitted to DOR for fall 2014 funding cycle on the ORMAP website. You can view them by going to, http://www.ormap.net/index.cfm?opt=grantsfunding and selecting the "Proposed Grants" link. Your browser's pop-up blocker may block the site from opening the list of grants. To avoid this add the ORMAP site to your list of trusted sites.

Please review the applications to ensure that they meet the Technical Review criteria of the ORMAP Funding Criteria. These include:

1.     Demonstrates a successful process

2.     Has a completion timeframe not to exceed one year

3.     Has a reasonable and measurable deliverable

If you have any questions concerning the applications please send them to me by Monday October 20, 2014 so I can forward them to the county for discussion at the Tech Group meeting.

As for the funding for the fall cycle, it's going to be close. There is a total requested amount of $311,820 and I'm projecting that the fund will have an available balance of $295,122. This amount may change depending on the final deposit from the quarter ending September 30th. I will have the exact amount next week.

The fall Tech Group meeting is scheduled for 10 am on Wednesday October 22, 2014. We will be meeting at the Benton County Avery Building located at 360 SW Avery Ave<https://www.google.com/maps/place/360+SW+Avery+Ave,+Corvallis,+OR+97333/@44.5514999,-123.268486,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x54c040da81f53553:0x8c0b72a84a7a0618>. in Corvallis. I will send along the conference call and web meeting information with the completed agenda next week. Let me know if you have anything you'd like to include on the agenda.

Have a great week!
Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division