[ORMAP-Tech] 2014 ORMAP Fall Grant Applications

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Tue Sep 2 12:49:36 PDT 2014

Good afternoon everyone. Yes you read that correctly it's time again to start thinking about ORMAP and grant applications. Please remember that you need to submit your request the updated application form. The new form can be downloaded from the ORMAP site.

http://www.ormap.net/index.cfm?opt=grantsfunding

Fall applications are due September 26, 2014. Based on the current fund deposit projections, the 20% grant max will be $56,814. This amount may change depending on the actual amount deposited at the end of September. The 3% guaranteed grant minim amount is $8,522.

Next, we need to discuss a location for the October 22, 2014 ORMAP tech group meeting. The last couple years Benton County has hosted the meeting at the public library in Corvallis. I'd like to keep this in the Mid-Valley, if you would like to volunteer a meeting space, I'm taking applications. We need to have an internet connection, a phone with conference call capabilities, and seating for about 15-20+ people (and Doug also provided coffee and donuts, not a requirement; but it helps :)). The meeting typically runs from 10 am - noon (possibly longer if we have a lot to discuss, I'm still working on the agenda).

If you have any questions about the grant application or the process please let me know.

Thanks,
Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division