[ORMAP-Tech] 2015 ORMAP Schedule

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Wed Jan 21 13:24:14 PST 2015

Attached is a copy of the 2015 ORMAP funding schedule. I have also updated the calendar on the ORMAP site. Please check the calendar often as I will be updating it with meeting locations and other information.

http://www.ormap.net/index.cfm?opt=events

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.

Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division