[ORMAP-Tech] Spring 2015 ORMAP Funding Cycle

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Tue Mar 10 09:08:50 PDT 2015

Good morning everyone. Yes, it's time again to start thinking about ORMAP and grant applications. Please remember that you need to submit your request the updated application form. The new form can be downloaded from the ORMAP site.

http://www.ormap.net/index.cfm?opt=grantsfunding

Spring applications are due March 27, 2015. Based on the current fund deposit projections, the 20% grant max will be $63,816. This amount may change depending on the actual amount deposited at the end of March. The 3% guaranteed grant minim amount is $9,572.

If you're planning to submit a grant application please let me know how much you're planning to request. This will help me in planning for the spring.

The April 29, 2015 ORMAP tech group meeting is scheduled from 10 am - 1 pm at the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library in Corvallis. It's located at:

645 NW Monroe Ave
Corvallis, OR 97330

I'm working on the agenda and if you have anything you'd like to add please let me know by April 21, 2015.

If you have any questions about the grant application or the process please let me know.

Thanks,
Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division