[ORMAP-Tech] Spring 2015 ORMAP Grant Application Reductions.

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Thu May 14 08:45:45 PDT 2015

Good morning.

I did not receive any comments about the scoring for the spring 2015 applications. Attached is the grant reductions using the weighted spreadsheet based on the scoring. I will be sending out reduction request to each of the counties. Currently there are no issues that require a 2nd tech group meeting on May 21, 2015. If you feel there is a need for this meeting please let me know by tomorrow, Friday May 15, 2015 and I'll get the facilities scheduled. Otherwise I will remove it from the ORMAP calendar.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division