[ORMAP-Tech] Fall 2015 ORMAP Tech Group Meeting Agenda - 10/21/2015

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Tue Oct 20 10:57:03 PDT 2015

Attached is the agenda and related documents for the fall 2015 ORMAP Tech Group meeting. You can also download the agenda from the ORMAP web site at:

http://www.ormap.net/index.cfm?opt=people&tab=3

We are schedule to meet at 10 am on Wednesday October 21, 2015 in the Willamette Room at the Marion County Public Works.

The Marion County Public Work Building is located at:

5155 Silverton Road NE
Salem, OR 97305

If you're not able to attend in person you can use the web and phone conference.

Conference Call: (888) 251-2909 Participant Code: 174341
WebEx: www.webmeeting.att.com<http://www.webmeeting.att.com>
Meeting Number: 888-251-2909 Participant Code: 174341

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thank you!
Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division