[ORMAP-Tech] ORMAP Fall Funding Cycle

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Tue Sep 1 12:29:24 PDT 2015

Well, summer is over and the kids are back in school. That can mean only one thing. The fall 2015 ORMAP funding cycle is here!

Fall grant applications are due by 5 pm on Friday September 25, 2015. You can download the grant application<http://www.ormap.net/common/docs/ormap/documents/docs/ORMAPApplication.doc> from the ORMAP site.

http://www.ormap.net/common/docs/ormap/documents/docs/ORMAPApplication.doc

The projected 20% grant limit is $74,447.00. This amount is based on the project September deposit to the ORMAP fund. It may be reduced if the actual deposit is less than the projected amount.

The 3% grant request minimum is $11,167; this amount is set. Any requests at or below this amount will be automatically funded.

You can download a copies of the ORMAP Funding Criteria<http://www.ormap.net/common/docs/ormap/documents/docs/ORMAPFundingCriteria.pdf> and Policy Guideline<http://www.ormap.net/common/docs/ormap/documents/docs/ORMAPPolicy.pdf> from the ORMAP site.

http://www.ormap.net/common/docs/ormap/documents/docs/ORMAPFundingCriteria.pdf
http://www.ormap.net/common/docs/ormap/documents/docs/ORMAPPolicy.pdf

The first tech group meeting this fall is scheduled for Wednesday October 21, 2015 at 10 am. I will send out an update after I've secured a location (any volunteers or suggestions?).

If you have any questions let me know

Thanks,
Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division