[ORMAP-Tech] Department of Revenue Administrative Rules Renumbered

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Wed Aug 31 11:02:00 PDT 2016

Revenue was recently asked to renumber all of our administrative rules to meet the requirements of the Secretary of State Archive Division's new Oregon Administrative Rules database that will be coming online in the near future.

We have completed the first part of the project by renumbering all 980+ rules and making the required filings with the Secretary of State. The new rule numbers become effective September 1, 2016. This link provides an index you can use to match the old rule numbers to the new rule numbers: http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/about/Documents/rule_numbering_matrix.pdf

For questions about Archives' new database, contact Colleen Needham at colleen.a.needham at state.or.us<mailto:colleen.a.needham at state.or.us> or Mary Beth Herkert at mary.e.herkert at state.or.us<mailto:mary.e.herkert at state.or.us>.  For questions about Revenue's administrative rules, contact Rulescoordinator.dor at oregon.gov<mailto:Rulescoordinator.dor at oregon.gov>.

Please feel free to share this information with your colleagues.

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division