[ORMAP-Tech] ORMAP Tech Group Meeting - October 19, 2016

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Wed Oct 5 09:22:09 PDT 2016

It was just brought to my attention that the NW GIS Users Conference is being held October 17-21 here in Salem. Would anyone be opposed to rescheduling the tech group meeting to Wednesday October 26, 2016?

Please let me know by Thursday October 6th.

Thanks,
Phil

Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst