[ORMAP-Tech] Spring 2017 ORMAP Grant Applications

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Mon Apr 17 13:42:35 PDT 2017

Good morning!

The grant applications for the spring 2017 ORMAP funding cycle are now posted on the ORMAP site under "Proposed Grants."

http://www.ormap.net/index.cfm?opt=grantsfunding

Please review these applications for discussion at the ORMAP Tech Group meeting on April 26, 2017. Part of the funding process is the Technical Review.

Each of these criteria is pass/fail. If the application does not meet the criteria, the county can make changes via an addendum following the technical committee's first meeting and prior to the committee's second meeting.

The grant application must:

1.      Demonstrate a successful process.

A successful process is one that is cost effective and aligns with the ORMAP goals.

2.      Have a completion timeframe not to exceed one year.

Projects that will last longer than one year must be broken into multi-year projects or phases and are reviewed each year.

3.      Have a reasonable and measurable deliverable.

A reasonable and measurable deliverable is a deliverable that can be completed within the one-year timeframe using the methodology detailed in the grant application.

Please send me any questions or comments about the applications by Monday April 24, 2017. I will include them with the meeting agenda.

Thanks,
Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division