[ORMAP-Tech] Spring 2018 ORMAP Grant Application Review

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Fri Apr 13 10:00:37 PDT 2018

Good morning and happy Friday the 13th!

The Spring 2018 ORMAP grant applications are posted on the ORMAP web site for review.

http://www.ormap.net/index.cfm?opt=grantsfunding

We will discuss the applications at the spring ORMAP Tech Group meeting on April 25, 2018. The meeting will be in Corvallis at 360 SW Avery Ave. and will start at 10 am. The applications are to be review by the ORMAP Tech Group for the following criteria.

1.      Demonstrate a successful process.
A successful process is one that is cost effective and aligns with the ORMAP goals.
2.      Have a completion timeframe not to exceed one year.
Projects that will last longer than one year must be broken into multi-year projects or phases and are reviewed each year.
3.      Have a reasonable and measurable deliverable.
A reasonable and measurable deliverable is a deliverable that can be completed within the one-year timeframe using the methodology detailed in the grant application.

Please send me questions concerning the applications no later than Thursday April 19, 2018 so I can include them with the agenda.

The agenda will include all the information needed to attend the meeting remotely if you can't make it in person. I will be using Skype Meeting for the web conference. We will also have a phone bridge for those of you who would like to attend by phone only.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions concerning the meeting, grant applications, or ORMAP in general.

Thank you,
Phil

****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst 3
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division